Yes, you'll get the password to the Instagram account. You'll get fame beyond your wildest dreams and an experience that you can feel confident putting up on that top spot on the resume. Slalom Tokyo Drift runs the world, and that includes Linkedin, big time.
- Posting pictures on Instagram
- Posting videos on Instagram
- Making captions that are funny, but not too funny
- Creating clever alliterative hashtags that somewhat relate to the media you're posting
- Scoring fatties
- Flipping it
- Getting sendy for the boys
- Figuring out how we're gonna make money
- Strong hashtag game
- Strong quads (must be able to squat 315 with good form)
- Rock a 4 degree bevel for slalom
- Solid personal instagram following (ideally 500+)
- SL/GS – 1 top 70 FIS WR and any second event top 190 FIS WR OR 3 top 15 results in any Europa Cup race
- GPA above 3.0, but below 3.6
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Kjetil or Aksel? Why? (Two sentences max)
- A picture of Lindsey Vonn frowning
- An alliterative hashtag for every day of the week for this photo:
- Do you prefer good decisions or bad decisions?
- How would you deal with the two random Czech girls that always DM me dimly lit pictures of them smoking cigarettes?
- A picture of Julia Mancuso smiling
- Your favorite Slalom Tokyo Drift photo
- Your favorite Slalom Tokyo Drift video
- What is your favorite ski area?
- What is your favorite instagram filter?
May the crashes be big, the recovery time be short, and the B-net of life set up to catch you whenever you fall. Slalom Ace out.